By Mary Jaksch
Gratitude is like a muscle that we need to exercise. The following twelve questions will help you to practice gratitude:
- What made you happy?
- What energized you?
- What barrier did you overcome?
- What changed you?
- What triggered your creativity?
- What deepened your spirituality?
- What kindness did you experience?
- What did others do for you?
- What inspired you?
- What made you feel good?
- What made you laugh?
- What difficulty taught you an important lesson?
Gratitude is a mind state that leads to happiness and contentment. So, it’s good to walk through life with a grateful heart. We can get caught up in negative emotions, like resentment or anger. But such emotions are destructive and painful for you as well as for others.
Whenever you notice that you’re energy is negative, ask yourself:
“What am I grateful for?”
Please share your answer in the comments.